Tuesday, October 27, 2015

PSAT -- OCTOBER 28th!

Just some reminders for tomorrow for the PSAT:

1. Report to 1st period and wait for the announcement to be made to report to your testing room.  Some of you may be staying in the same room (for example, my first period class stays with me).

2. Electronic devices are not allowed during testing.

3. Bring a number 2 pencil and calculator (if you have one).

4. Remember you can guess on the test.  There is no penalty for wrong answers so do not leave answers blank.

5. You will be taking Reading, Writing and Math.  The test lasts a total of 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Do your best!  We have practiced so feel confident in yourself.

 

1 comment:

  1. My cousin will be giving the Bar Exam soon, and she is working so hard to crack it with good score. I had already passed this exam in the last year but had to take it thrice and got success in the third time with desired score. So now I have been helping my cousin with all of the preparations and study plan. I am sure she would crack it in first try.

    ReplyDelete